A dog is dead after getting into a fight with another dog and being shot by a police officer.
What we know:
- Both dogs were loose, one a stray (the attacked dog), the other either let out or escaped from his yard.
- The owner of the larger dog attempted to separate the two but without avail.
- Police were called and an officer used a taser on the attacking dog.
- When a taser failed, the officer shot the dog twice, killing him.
- Apparently there is a pregnant female on the property where the attacking dog lived.
- The stray dog ran off